These alkaline sponges, made of Konjac (native Asian plant) are a genuine Japanese product, 100% natural & biodegradable, fragrance-free & suitable for daily use.
They are proudly imported by Yosh Konjac Sponge Company based in Toronto, Ontario.
The Original White Konjac Facial Cleansing Puff is handmade in Japan using 100% pure Konjac vegetable fibers and is suitable for all skin types including those with extremely sensitive skin. This natural sponge is gentle, yet effective in cleansing away the dirt, oil, blackheads and other impurities in our skin without stripping it of its natural moisture. Given its soft and porous texture, it also acts as a gentle exfoliant leaving our skin to feel softer and smoother after every use. This is a one step cleansing solution which combines the soft texture of a sponge with the cleansing ability and smoothing effects of a mild exfoliating cleanser. Continued daily usage of this sponge will help restore your skin’s natural health and radiance.
Suitable for the following skin types: Sensitive
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan
Other Key Attributes:
- 100% Natural
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Toxic & Harmful Chemicals
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- GMO-Free (Manufactured using vegetable fibers from NON-genetically modified Konjac Plants)
- Fragrance Free
- Can be used on a daily basis
Size: Dry: 7cm (Diameter), 2.5cm (Height); Wet: 8cm (Diameter), 3cm (Height)
* Size for each sponge may vary slightly given their handmade nature.
Directions for Use & Care:
- Rinse and soak dry sponge in warm water until the sponge is soft and has fully absorbed water
- Gently massage and cleanse your face with the sponge. Avoid harsh rubbing on acne areas. Add a few drops of Rocia® Naturals Balance Cleanser + Makeup Remover if desired
- Gently rinse sponge after use to remove any soap or dirt residue. Lightly squeeze it in between the palm of your hands to drain excess water. Do not wring as this could damage the sponge
- Hand the sponge in a well-ventilated area to dry. Alternatively, place the sponge in sealed container and store it in the fridge until the next use
- To disinfect, soak the sponge in hot water for 5 minutes on a weekly basis
- Replace sponge every 4-6 weeks for best cleansing results