These alkaline sponges, made of Konjac (native Asian plant) are a genuine Japanese product, 100% natural & biodegradable, fragrance-free & suitable for daily use.
They are proudly imported by Yosh Konjac Sponge Company based in Toronto, Ontario.
The Cherry Blossom Konjac Facial Sponge is handmade in Japan using 100% pure Konjac vegetable fibers infused with Cherry Blossom leaf essence from the Yoshino Cherry Tree and is suitable for all skin types. In Japan, leaves from the Yoshino Cherry Tree are commonly used in cosmetics and skin care products as they are believed to work wonders in revitalizing our skin and giving it a brighter and more luminous complexion. In addition, the soft and porous texture of the sponge makes it a gentle yet effective tool in resurfacing rough or uneven skin texture. Continued daily use of this sponge will reveal softer, smoother and healthier looking skin.
Suitable for the following skin types: All skin types including Mature (35+)
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan
Colour: Light pink
Other Key Attributes:
- 100% Natural
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Toxic & Harmful Chemicals
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- GMO-Free (Manufactured using vegetable fibers from NON-genetically modified Konjac Plants)
- Fragrance Free
- Can be used on a daily basis
Size: Dry: 7cm (Diameter), 2.5cm (Height); Wet: 8cm (Diameter), 3cm (Height)
* Size for each sponge may vary slightly given their handmade nature.
Directions for Use & Care:
- Rinse and soak dry sponge in warm water until the sponge is soft and has fully absorbed water
- Gently massage and cleanse your face with the sponge. Avoid harsh rubbing on acne areas. Add a few drops of Rocia® Naturals Balance Cleanser + Makeup Remover if desired
- Gently rinse sponge after use to remove any soap or dirt residue. Lightly squeeze it in between the palm of your hands to drain excess water. Do not wring as this could damage the sponge
- Hand the sponge in a well-ventilated area to dry. Alternatively, place the sponge in sealed container and store it in the fridge until the next use
- To disinfect, soak the sponge in hot water for 5 minutes on a weekly basis
- Replace sponge every 4-6 weeks for best cleansing results