These alkaline sponges, made of Konjac (native Asian plant) are a genuine Japanese product, 100% natural & biodegradable, fragrance-free & suitable for daily use.
They are proudly imported by Yosh Konjac Sponge Company based in Toronto, Ontario.
The Bamboo Charcoal Konjac Facial Sponge is handmade in Japan using 100% pure Konjac vegetable fibers infused with Bamboo Charcoal minerals. This natural sponge is best suited for individuals with oily or acne-prone skin as the absorptive action of the infused charcoal powder is effective in drawing out dirt, excess oil and other impurities that can clog pores and result in breakouts. Cleansing and exfoliating daily with this sponge will help to purify your skin and reduce the appearance of enlarged pores for a smoother, tighter and cleaner complexion.
Suitable for the following skin types: Normal-oily, Acneic
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan
Other Key Attributes:
- 100% Natural
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Toxic & Harmful Chemicals
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- GMO-Free (Manufactured using vegetable fibers from NON-genetically modified Konjac Plants)
- Fragrance Free
- Can be used on a daily basis
Size: Dry: 7cm (Diameter), 2.5cm (Height); Wet: 8cm (Diameter), 3cm (Height)
* Size for each sponge may vary slightly given their handmade nature.
Directions for Use & Care:
- Rinse and soak dry sponge in warm water until the sponge is soft and has fully absorbed water
- Gently massage and cleanse your face with the sponge. Avoid harsh rubbing on acne areas. Add a few drops of Rocia® Naturals Balance Cleanser + Makeup Remover if desired
- Gently rinse sponge after use to remove any soap or dirt residue. Lightly squeeze it in between the palm of your hands to drain excess water. Do not wring as this could damage the sponge
- Hand the sponge in a well-ventilated area to dry. Alternatively, place the sponge in sealed container and store it in the fridge until the next use
- To disinfect, soak the sponge in hot water for 5 minutes on a weekly basis
- Replace sponge every 4-6 weeks for best cleansing results