These alkaline sponges, made of Konjac (native Asian plant) are a genuine Japanese product, 100% natural & biodegradable, fragrance-free & suitable for daily use.
They are proudly imported by Yosh Konjac Sponge Company based in Toronto, Ontario.
The Konjac Baby Sponge is suitable for babies and children of all ages. The sponge is handmade in Japan using 100% pure Konjac vegetable fibers. Given its extremely soft texture and cleansing ability, the Japanese have been using Konjac Sponges to bathe new born babies for over 100 years now.
Ingredients: 100% Konjac Glucomannan
Other Key Attributes:
- 100% Natural
- 100% Biodegradable
- No Artificial Colouring, Preservatives or Toxic & Harmful Chemicals
- Cruelty Free (No Animal Testing)
- GMO-Free (Manufactured using vegetable fibers from NON-genetically modified Konjac Plants)
- Fragrance Free
- Can be used on a daily basis
Size: Dry: 8.5 cm (Length), 6 cm (Width), 2.5 cm (Height); Wet: 10 cm (Length), 7 cm (Width), 3.5 cm (Height)
* Size for each sponge may vary slightly given their handmade nature.
Directions for Use & Care:
- Rinse and soak dry sponge in warm water until the sponge is soft and has fully absorbed water
- Gently bathe baby or child with the sponge. Add body wash or Rocia® Naturals Organic Olive Oil Cleaning Cake if desired
- Gently rinse sponge after use to remove any soap or dirt residue. Lightly squeeze it in between the palm of your hands to drain excess water. Do not wring as this could damage the sponge
- Hand the sponge in a well-ventilated area to dry. Alternatively, place the sponge in sealed container and store it in the fridge until the next use
- To disinfect, soak the sponge in hot water for 5 minutes on a weekly basis
- Replace sponge every 4-6 weeks for best cleansing results